Selecting the Correct Size Steam Generator
Simple Sizing Formula: LxWxH = Cubic Feet
For ceilings up to 8 feet, follow the formula of the calculator to select your generator.
For 8-9 foot ceilings, choose the next size generator.
For 9-10 foot ceilings, go up 2 generator sizes.
Over 10 feet, please call us for sizing.
All interior wall material is irrelevant thanks to ThermaSol’s exceptional engineering.
PRO Series II
PRO Series Advanced with Fast Start, and Power Flush
As one of the industry’s most technologically advanced and robust steam generators, the PRO Series has reset expectations for achieving modern wellness at home. Now offered in three distinct models, the Pro Series combines the latest technology with ThermaSol durability, performance and efficiency to ensure a consistent steam shower experience every time. Each Pro Series model is crafted with the same industrial-grade stainless steel and lifetime warranty, plus performance-engineered to deliver constant steam at a constant rate, split-tank technology and state-of-the-art energy efficiency technology. Series II and III offer the next level of sophistication with an advanced cleaning system.
- No Questions Asked Lifetime Warranty (EXCLUSIVE)
- Parts & Labor: 2 years in home, lifetime at factory. Only from ThermaSol.
- Latest Digital Technology (EXCLUSIVE)
- The Controller Area Network (CAN Bus) is the nervous system, enabling intelligent communication through all connected ThermaSol devices
- Constant Steam at a Constant Rate (EXCLUSIVE)
- No noisy irritating steam lags or bursts; constant steam flow, always.
- Split Tank Technology (EXCLUSIVE)
- Provides longevity through design.
- FastStart Technology
- Steam in seconds, not minutes.
- PowerFlush – The Most Advanced Cleaning System (EXCLUSIVE)
- Most competitors use a drain gravity system which does not completely eliminate sediment. ThermaSol uses a pressurized inner tank system to remove sediment.